Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

only min value in pivot

Hi Folks,

i have a situation:

Year:

2016     300 €

2015     200 €

2014     100 €

How can i make visible on pivot-table this structure; i want to ignore the values 300€ and 200€ and show only 100 €

Year

2016  0 €

2015  0 €

2014 100 €

Thanks a lot

beck

17 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sunny,

sorry for my late response, my issue is: i want to see the calculated values and if it possible, to see the minimum of calculated value

thanks a lot for you help

beck

sunny_talwar

I am looking for numerical numbers you expect to see and not the description. Would you be able to give me the numbers you are hoping to see my friend?

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sunny,

thanks a lot for your responce, i made a mistake: under calculated values : i mean a cumulated value.

pleas look at attached screenshots, i want to see the cumulated values and if i select both year: for instance: 2014 and 2013, i want to see only 100 (cumulated values) within a straight table /pivot

i hope i explained well,

thanks a lot for your help

community today.PNG

sunny_talwar

If you select 2015 and 2016, what would you want to see? 600 (value accumulated since 2013 or 300 (where accumulation will start from 2015)?

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

if i select 2015 i want to see only 600

sunny_talwar

Try this:

Sum({<Year = {$(=Min(Year))}>}Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<Year>} Value), 0, RowNo())), (Year, (NUMERIC))))

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Sunny Thanks a lot for your help and taking the time to help

sunny_talwar

No problem at all