Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

pivot table help

hi

I am trying to achieve the pivot tablet to be calucalted properly but I could not

kindly help me out in exact solution.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You need further if-conditions in your expressions - with only one expressions you couldn't use references to other columns. Here simplified without your condition on south pacific:

=IF(Match(ServiceOLR.Type,'Budget','Actuals'), NUM(SUM(ServiceOLR.Amount), '#,##0'), IF(Match(ServiceOLR.Type,'Calc'),

NUM(

SUM({1< ServiceOLR.Type = {'Actuals'} >}

total <ServiceOLR.Sub_Region, ServiceOLR.Country, ServiceOLR.PL> ServiceOLR.Amount) /

SUM({1< ServiceOLR.Type = {'Budget'} >}

total <ServiceOLR.Sub_Region, ServiceOLR.Country, ServiceOLR.PL> ServiceOLR.Amount), '#,##0%')))

- Marcus

View solution in original post

17 Replies
marcus_sommer

Try this: column(4) / column(1)

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I used but not giving desired result

can you brief me a bit more how to and where to use it

marcus_sommer

You need further if-conditions in your expressions - with only one expressions you couldn't use references to other columns. Here simplified without your condition on south pacific:

=IF(Match(ServiceOLR.Type,'Budget','Actuals'), NUM(SUM(ServiceOLR.Amount), '#,##0'), IF(Match(ServiceOLR.Type,'Calc'),

NUM(

SUM({1< ServiceOLR.Type = {'Actuals'} >}

total <ServiceOLR.Sub_Region, ServiceOLR.Country, ServiceOLR.PL> ServiceOLR.Amount) /

SUM({1< ServiceOLR.Type = {'Budget'} >}

total <ServiceOLR.Sub_Region, ServiceOLR.Country, ServiceOLR.PL> ServiceOLR.Amount), '#,##0%')))

- Marcus

karolina_
Creator II
Creator II

you use column(#) for expressions if you have few/severals, instead of column(#) you can use [label_name]
but not in your case as you have only one expression - so one column
you need to do calculation inside expression

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I sent you my example, let me know

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Marcus for guiding me though

Not applicable
Author

Marcus Soomer,

Thanks for providing me the solution.

here i need some more help from you

how to remove extra spaces after that "country dimension" in the webview.

Do suggest me

marcus_sommer

A column-width of 0 isn't possible within the gui but minimizing could be done without enabling compact view and the you could it disable again:

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus

Thanks for responding me

i am not getting the exact solution what i was trying for spaces are still existing after the country dimension