Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

pivot tables with subtotals in dimensions

I have a pivot table with subtotals in different dimensions.

I select a predeterminate style for the pivot table and I see that perfectly with colors, but after I add other columns in the same pivot table and the subtotals of these columns don´t have the same color that the other columns <<Target Cost>>.

How can I solve it?

Thank you

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe you used several different layout-methods - the predefined styles intab design, visualizations from tab visualizations, formatting-conditions on dimension/expression-level (+ sign by each dimension/expression) and/or customize cell layouts (right click on a table-part and there about the mid) - and there is some inconsistency especially that these four methods have a different priorities.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

No I applied only the option predeterminate style for the pivot table and only one expression have a distinct color.

marcus_sommer

If only this predefined style is used it shouldn't be happens. Could you change the style and afterwards rechange again to your previous one?

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

I do it but the expression the subtotals of these columns don´t have the same color that the other columns

marcus_sommer

Then the pivot might be corrupt and needs to be new created (new object, choose dimension, copy+paste from labels and expressions and so on - maybe with notepad as intermediate step). But before make sure that there is really no other layout applied (it might be created a long time ago and forgotten now).

- Marcus