Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

please help..pivot table error

Hi,

Please refer to attached app.

Common issue were trying to overocome is changing the axis on a pivot table.

On the attached you will see some data. We want this to appear on the pivot table atatched labelled ' format we want to work' where the rating is the x axis and the area is the y. Whilst visually it looks like its working there is errots with the data as it is showing the same values for each option. I,' assuming this is because of the expression which is as follows

([Rating]= 'Delivered')

Qlikview says ;'expression ok' (and it makes sense) but we know this is incorrect because when you revert to the standard way Qlikviewo presents data (see table entitled 'how currenrtly works') the numbers are correct.

It's mad but what were trying to do is really easy in pivot tables functionality in excel but we would prefer not doing the all the good work developing an app to then have to export to excel to do any analsyis.

Any help would be greatly apprecieted.

Chris

14 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Chris,

Go to Chart Properties and Number Tab and Check "Show in Percent (%)" for that expression.

Try that.

V.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

That isn't available - greyed out. I have worked it out. FYI:

({<[PDR Outcome] = {'Delivered'}>} [PDR Outcome])/ Count(TOTAL [PDR Outcome])

Do you know hot to show totals at both the end of rows and columns?

Chris

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Chris,

PFA the qvw file is this what you are looking for let us know..

V.

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Chris,

Great you got that. If you want subtotals in the bottom. Go to presentation tab, select the Dimenstion Area and check

"Show partial sums". I am not pretty sure to get the granttotal beside the last column might need to look into it sorry.

V.