Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III

qmc task failed . Log error

Hi qlikss

this task is running from 3 months successfully,  but today it got error.what could be the reason to fail when nothing changed

Qliks suggest..

Log Error:

CUSTOM*CONNECT*Provider*XUserId*XPassword*

Error: Invalid custom connector SalesForceDLL.dll

Used QVConnect: C:\Program Files\QlikView\Distribution Service\QvConnect64.EXE

General Script Error

Execution Failed

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok..It is really weird did you try to test your connection?

I mean, I know that there is a weird behavior with this sales force API level F26 , and the only solution that i've heard is to upgrading the API.

As you task was running fine before, the only potential reason is that there is a something in your server which blocked the QV connector....

SFconnection.PNG

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps this post helps Re: QlikView Salesforce connector - problems running from server (Publisher)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

no.. it won't  help

again my task failed today with same error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

what is the aim of your task (to reload qlikview document, to publish?)

Did you check generate log file in your App? it helps to have more details about error message.

But may be it is a pbm of firewall or check that you QV desktop is closed.

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

my aim is to reload and publish.

Log Error:

CUSTOM*CONNECT*Provider*XUserId*XPassword*

Error: Invalid custom connector SalesForceDLL.dll

Used QVConnect: C:\Program Files\QlikView\Distribution Service\QvConnect64.EXE

General Script Error

and my desktop is closed

Now give your inputs????

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView\Dashboard\owner\provisions.qvw. at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you post your connection string?

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

here you go

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=SalesForceDLL.dll;F26;XUserId=dahjFEGJJHhHjkekilawjjHOPkiiasmnbbnfCceGWFPDbbaGXMMPLbWA;XPassword=VRHXLIdNMLeWFPDbbaGXMMPLbWA;";

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok..It is really weird did you try to test your connection?

I mean, I know that there is a weird behavior with this sales force API level F26 , and the only solution that i've heard is to upgrading the API.

As you task was running fine before, the only potential reason is that there is a something in your server which blocked the QV connector....

SFconnection.PNG

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

any other suggestions?????