Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reloadtime disappears after save and closing

I got a textobject showing reloadtime()

when I close my qwv file after saving and open it again the textobject is blank????

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Do you have a -prj folder in the same folder as your model (eg for version control)?

I have found that when I open documents from a version controlled folder (ie containing a *-prj folder for the document I opened), then the reload time is reset to 0. This could be a bug, but I use version control in the development environment and not in the production environment.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

7 Replies
rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

maybe a silly question but do you have the = before the reloadtime()

=RELOADTIME()

Not applicable
Author

Yes

like this

='last reload ' & reloadTime()

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

That should work,

Can you share the App to see if it works for me

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Not applicable
Author

yeah - I found that message and going to wait for an update

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Do you have a -prj folder in the same folder as your model (eg for version control)?

I have found that when I open documents from a version controlled folder (ie containing a *-prj folder for the document I opened), then the reload time is reset to 0. This could be a bug, but I use version control in the development environment and not in the production environment.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

thanx

I deleted the PRJ folder and now it works