Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

select in field does not work if listbox has always one selected value checked

Hi,

I have enabled always one selected value for a listbox that is using a date field. On the same sheet, I have enabled on sheet activation action to put the last download date in the date field. This action works if the listbox does not have always one selected value. If it has this option checked, then the select in the field action does not work

How can I make this work?

Arif

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Which expression are you using to "put the last download date in the date field."

Did you remember to use a set analysis to 'clear' all selections?  max({1}Data)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Syed

you can use a macro as action after your first action

Action 1 : set last date

Action 2 : execute macro to check only one selected value

best regards

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Sorry not very familiar with macros. So do you mean first execute macro to uncheck one selected value, the action will be set last date and action3 execute maco to check always one selected value

Can you please guide how its macro will be?

Arif

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Like this. See example in attachement. Selection works on Always-One-Selected field.

Good luck,

Peter

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Which expression are you using to "put the last download date in the date field."

Did you remember to use a set analysis to 'clear' all selections?  max({1}Data)

Not applicable
Author

I think it should work. Always one selected just restricts that only 1 value must be selected. And on activating the sheet you are setting it with 1 single value of the same field.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Action "Select in Field" works fine, no matter if "always one" is checked or not.  Something else is going on here.