Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreascansani1
Contributor
Contributor

set analysis espression QlikView

I would like an expression (set analysis) that when I click on a value in the multibox shows me for the first 4 months (jan-may) a value 'Final' and for the other months (june-december) 'BUD1', the field for 'BUD1' is
CAMP2021', while that one of 'Consuntivo' is 'CPUCTB'.

2 Replies
Marjolaine
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys! Long time lurker and I do post now and again (I think). My company has just picked up Qlik Sense as a way to remove the need for us to email our reports to our clients. Instead, they will be able to access their reports on Qlik and we will not need to produce the reports in Excel as the app will do this for us.

It is the first week in and I am really really struggling with using Qlik. Many of the questions I have googled I am struggling to find an answer to as there doesn't seem to be many people using it. I have had a look for any sort of fully comprehensive course on youtube but have failed to find one. Would any of you guys be able to recommend any tutorial courses that are available for free??

Thanks for the help in advance.

rapidfs.us

Thiago_Justen_

What's up my friend? Are you looking for Qlik courses?

If so, take a look at Qlik Learning . 

I hope you enjoy every single moment using Qlik Sense. It's pretty awesome!!!

Take care 😉

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
Farol BI
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675