Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

set analysis excluding selections

Hi,

I have the followin expression:

avg(aggr(count({$<Sales={'>0'}, Signt = , Team = , Name= >} distinct Signt), Date, Team))

I have this in a chart showing bars for each Team. But when i select a Team only one bar i showing and that's not what i want, the chart must remain the same (hence, showing all teams(bars) despite the selection of team. It worked fine with this expression sum({$<Signt = , Team = , Name= >} Points) so i'm thinking it's the aggr function that doesn't like this.

Any ideas how i solve this?

Thanks!

//A.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

At a first glance, you may need to add

avg({1} aggr(count({$<Sales={'>0'}, Signt = , Team = , Name= >} distinct Signt), Date, Team))

The {1} part to indicate all possible values. You may try the 1 instead of the $ in the Count() function as well, instead of setting all fields equal to nothing

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

At a first glance, you may need to add

avg({1} aggr(count({$<Sales={'>0'}, Signt = , Team = , Name= >} distinct Signt), Date, Team))

The {1} part to indicate all possible values. You may try the 1 instead of the $ in the Count() function as well, instead of setting all fields equal to nothing

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

worked great! Thanks!