Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis question

Hello everybody,

I've a question of set analysis. I have a dynamique tab whith a variable and a date (year/month). For all values i have a pourcentage calcul like this:

sum(comptage)/sum(total <MOIS_DEC,lib_var>comptage)

The probleme is that next that i wan't to have this same expression but for a reference date. So i want in the column 201208 the sum(comptage)/sum(total <MOIS_DEC,lib_var> comptage) for 201208 but also for 201209. So in my tab i want the sum for all the month and next the sum for my reference date.

I've a solution but the sum is affiched uniquely in the column 201209 not in all with the expression sum({$<MOIS_DEC={201209}>}comptage)/(sum(total{$<MOIS_DEC={201209}>comptage}!!

In my attach document you can see my problem i want that IS in 201209 are also in 201208,201207....

Thank you for your help

and have a nice day

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe something like this:

rangesum(after(sum(comptage),0,2))/rangesum(after(sum(total <MOIS_DEC,lib_var>comptage),0,2))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

hello Gysbert your expression doesn't work, i've not the expression of 201209 in my column IS.

I just want to have the same expression but the valor for 201209 in all my column so in all MOIS_DEC.