Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis question

Hello everybody,

I've a question of set analysis. I have a dynamique tab whith a variable and a date (year/month). For all values i have a pourcentage calcul like this:

sum(comptage)/sum(total <MOIS_DEC,lib_var>comptage)

The probleme is that next that i wan't to have this same expression but for a reference date. So i want in the column 201208 the sum(comptage)/sum(total <MOIS_DEC,lib_var> comptage) for 201208 but also for 201209. So in my tab i want the sum for all the month and next the sum for my reference date.

I've a solution but the sum is affiched uniquely in the column 201209 not in all with the expression sum({$<MOIS_DEC={201209}>}comptage)/(sum(total{$<MOIS_DEC={201209}>comptage}!!

In my attach document you can see my problem i want that IS in 201209 are also in 201208,201207....

Thank you for your help

and have a nice day

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe something like this:

rangesum(after(sum(comptage),0,2))/rangesum(after(sum(total <MOIS_DEC,lib_var>comptage),0,2))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

hello Gysbert your expression doesn't work, i've not the expression of 201209 in my column IS.

I just want to have the same expression but the valor for 201209 in all my column so in all MOIS_DEC.