Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis syntax

I've been having a heck of a time trying to get this to work. What I want is the bad rate, or deliquency rate of loans given to clients. So basically I had this working no problem with =1-SUM({$<DueDatePaymentDelayInDays = {"<=5"}>} PaymentTotal)/SUM({Capital+Fee))

But I don't want this to show up until there are 35 days between today() and OpeningDate so I don't have my line going to 100%:

=1-SUM(IF(today()-OpeningDate>=35, PaymentTotal))/SUM(IF(today()-OpeningDate>=35,Capital+Fee))

Now, this sums everything if 35 or more days have passed since OpeningDate, but what I want is to sum this at a point in time which I reflected in the first formula, where $<DueDatePaymentDelayInDays = {"<=5"}>} , so what I would like would be to incorporate both aspects, don't sum unless it is 35+ days old and only those payments received within the first 5 days of it coming due. But I'm having trouble with the syntax, I have this:

=1-SUM(IF(today()-OpeningDate>=35, SUM{$<DueDatePaymentDelayInDays = {"<=5"}>} PaymentTotal))/SUM(IF(today()-OpeningDate>=35,Capital+Fee))

Any help on this?

Many thanks!

0 Replies