Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III

stacked bar chart

Hi Qlikss

I have a stacked bar chart with 2 expressions. and text on axes for both axes.

Capture.PNG

But i want grid lines around those values. like in straight or pivot table. Is it possible.

Capture.PNG

grid lines around those values. Is this possible

14 Replies
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i want grid grid lines for text on axis like second image

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Have you tried Show Grid option

Go to the properties >> Axis >> Show Grid

show grid.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, Where and Which grid you are talking about? If you look Axes Tab there is Grid option already build up in software. If not, There is one more section there you need to increase from 0 pt to 1 pt to get it work.

If you are talking about Last Row which shows names there you need to place either Slider object / Simple Line and Arrow object using work around you can elapse the width from 100% to needed..

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi Anil,

i want border lines for text on axis values. i want these values in box. like second screenshot

$0.0M

$11.6M

i want border lines around these values. Second screenshot is just for understanding

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

it's not grid lines in charts.

i need border lines around text on axes values.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Even, this future existing. If you check "Advanced Mode" from "Style" and then if you go Layout option from report properties you will get some style options to call "Border 1 PX" then you will achieve it. Are you going to have same thing like my explanation? If not,

Another approach, Like i mentioned above there is some Grip Appearance section from Axes tab only called "Axes Color" from that row there is Width you need to extend to 1PX to get it to work the same using expression axis too

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

i didn't find any option like adavanced mode in style tab. See screenshot.Capture.PNG

Even in layoiut of document properties i there is no such thing as style option. screenshot here

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would you mind, Can you sketch the needed?

stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I want my chart to be like this. under bar chart i need a list list like shown below.

Capture.PNG

this is what i already made possible in qlikview

Capture.PNG

I hope you got it now.