Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

supress lines when calculation is zero (0,00)

Hi,

I have a problem with a Pivot-Table in Qlikview. I have a calculation (please see below), that calculated correct.

My issue is, that I only want to display lines in the Report where the result of the calculation (White lines) <> 0,00.

(green lines are the total) How can I realise this?

This is the calculation of the Field "per"

sum( {$<book_id={'HGB'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)
-
sum( {$<book_id={'IFRS'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)

I tried several things, but nothing works.

It seems to be complicated to supress lines depending on the Expression.

I hope someone have a good idea

Thanks in advance

Chris

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about this:

If(Round(

sum( {$<book_id={'HGB'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)
-
sum( {$<book_id={'IFRS'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)

, 0.01) <> 0,

-
sum( {$<book_id={'IFRS'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag))

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

thanks for you Suggestion. It unfortunately does not work.

the value is not shown anymore but the line is still there.

Chris

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share screenshots of dimension tab and presentation tab of your document properties?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

please find attached the tab-Information. I also included the qwv-file with local month data.

Trigger on opening Shows you directly the Pivot to my question

DIMENSION:

asset_id:  =(if (asset_status = 'sold',linkedasset, asset_id ))

accounting: =if(asset_status='sold',
(
if (txnmapping = 'COST', 6&pr_disp_capnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (S) ', 6&pr_disp_cumdepnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (H) ')),
(
if (txnmapping = 'COST', 6&pr_disp_capnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (H) ', 6&pr_disp_cumdepnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (S) ')))

accounting text: ='Inb. '&(if (asset_status = 'sold',linkedasset , asset_id ))&' '&project_name

project_id: =If( Aggr( Count( Distinct  postrule_id)>1 , txnyear, txnper, project_id), project_id)

PRESENTATION:

Thanks for you help.

Chris

sunny_talwar

Was not sure if sharing a sample is a possibility or not . Anyways, is this what you wanted?

Capture.PNG

I just checked 'Suppress Zero-Values' (or Nullwete weglassen in your version) on the presentation tab

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

sorry to get back to you so late. Thanks for your answer.

I have only one Problem with "supress Zero values".

The total lines (green ones) are hidden too.

How can I just supress the rows but not the totals?

Chris