Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

syntaxe

hello ;   i m looking for the right syntaxe , i have  a code_client , he has a date for his creation (creation_client) and a date of the first cost estimate (date_devis) for the product, however a client can exist more then one time i want in my chart the  interval (date_devis-creation_client)  for the client but just the first cost estimate ...please help

if count(code_client) > 1

interval(min(date-devis) - creation-client)

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share few lines of data with your expected output?

Not applicable
Author

hi , like you are seing the code_client :14941-3  existe more then one time i juste want the interval between the  tow dates for  the first occurence  of the code client

Capture.PNG

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In an object where code_client must be one of the dimensions, the following simple expression will do wonders:

=floor(Min(date_devis) - création_client)

The basic assumption: each client has only one création_client date.

Best,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your reply but still the same probelem , like you are seing the code_client :14941-3  existe more then one time i juste want the interval between the  tow dates for  the first occurence  of the code client

Capture.PNG

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The data is a bit inconsistent. I was assuming that there was only one date_création_client per customer and that it would be smaller than the first date_devis. But the relation between those two dates jumps in all directions...

If I may assume that the fiurst occurrence of code_client is the one with the earliest date_creation_client date value, then you could create a new Straight table with a single dimension code_client and this expression:

=FirstSortedValue(date_devis,date_creation_client)-min(date_creation_client)

Best,

Peter

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you try my suggestion? If you create a straight table using the dimension and expression I mentioned earlier on, then what do you get?

Not applicable
Author

hii peter i fixed my table the client now has one and only date of creation  ,i still want the intervall between this date and the

first date-devis

Capture.PNG