Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ui copy?

Hi experts,

i have sales.qvw with me  and i made changes in  tab1 ,  other side one of colleugue  having same application  and he made changes in tab2   now i want make final application ,  it means i want keep the all changes in one application

so ihave to do here i need to make tab1 changes to my collegue application   or he need to make tab2 changes in my application?

how to copy ? how to replace the tabs in one application to another?

13 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

There are many ways of this.

1. If both are reading from same source file then just copy and paste the objects by Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C and go to other app and Ctrl + V and reload the data.

2. If not same source create the variable and store the source path there and read data and copy and paste the objects by Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C and go to other app and Ctrl + V and reload the data.

3. Export the script of layout not a problem but if layout requires go for menu File >> Export >> Export Layout,Export Document Layout.

Export.png

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Does your both tabs have different Filter fields ? If the data model is same and fields for filter are same, then the selection at one tab is affective to the whole dashboard.

Thanks,

Singh

Not applicable
Author

my both apllications are  same

only thing is i have copied to my folder  and my collegue copied to his folder

here i made ui changes in tab2  and he made changes in tab1 (we have shared work)

now we need to show tab1 and tab2 changes in same application we need to give delivery

i want replace my tab1 changes in his application or  his tab2  changes in my application

Not applicable
Author

Try below steps:

1) Take the file which has your colleague's changes.

2) Open the file which has your changes.

3) Copy the Object you created and Paste it into the Second file( by steps earlier shared)

4)  Clear all selections and see if your Chart shows excepted results or not.

5) You have to create variables and script changes to the second file if you made any.

Thanks,

Singh