Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

{$}

Hi all,

I need to compare the sales from two diferent years (2008 and 2009), butin the below interval dates:

10/nov/2009 to 10/dec/2009 with 10/nov/2008 to 10/dec/2008.

To mark the initial and final dates from the last year I used two variables. Now I have to put them in the expression. The sum is done correctly, but when I select one 'filial' (shop) the sum is done ignoring the filial selection.

There is below the expression that I built:

IF

(ISNULL(LJVV_DTVENDA) < 0,
(Sum({$<LJVV_DTVENDA_ANO={$(=only(LJVV_DTVENDA_ANO))}>} LJVV_VLPAGO)
/
Sum({1}IF(LJVV_DTVENDA >= vDtInicial AND LJVV_DTVENDA <= vDtFinal, LJVV_VLPAGO)))-1)

How I use the command {1} to ignore the actual selection done, if I select one filial, it's sure that won't work, but how can I maintain the shop selected to the calculation???

If some one may help me... And If there are some doubts about the script, ask.

Tks.
Fiuza.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hey guys, 

I am given a task to calculate the frequency of calls across a territory. If the rep called a physician regarding the sale of the product 5 times, then frequency is 5 and HCP count is 1....I generated frequencies from 1 to 124 in my pivot table using a calculated dimension which is working fine. But my concern is :

My manager wants frequencies till 19 in order from 1..2..3..4...5..6.....19...

And from the frequency 21-124 as 20+.

I would be grateful if someone helps me with this.....Eager for the reply....