Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding the alternate state selection into my default state selections

Hi,

I would like to select sales agents based on default state selections, and that they have yet to sell to customers of the alternate state selection criteria below (ie. agents in area A011, not yet sold to any customers who purchased ABC in Jul'15).

Basically, the alternate state provides flexibility for users to select any 'good' behaviour. Then, I would like to find out the list of agents without those 'good' behaviours.

Note that a customer can purchase multiple products, while an agent can sell to multiple customers. Therefore, a simply 'select excluded' will not work.  

Example:

default state:  sales_area='A011'

alternate state (aka CustBehaviour):  prod_category='ABC' , order_year_mth='2015-07'

I've done a correct count of those agents without 'good' behaviours using below formula, but don't know how to add this into the default state selection criteria (ie. to refine default selection)

=num(count( DISTINCT {  $ <AGENT_ID = e( {CustBehaviour}AGENT_ID )> * <AGENT_CURR_STATUS={A}>  } AGENT_ID), '#,##0')

I plan to have a button to trigger an action to add the list of 'problem' agents into the list of existing selection criteria of the default state. Please kindly advice on how can I create such a button, or any better ideas are welcomed. Thanks.

Andy

0 Replies