Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Agile

hi

how we can implement Agile model in qlikview application.

can any one explain me clearly

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Frankly - Agile can be applied with QlikView just as with most other tools. Agile is a way of conducting your "business" and organize and do your work. QlikView will support this approach as well as any tool. I don't know of any recipes of doing this specifically with QlikView.

However I do recommend a book called "Agile Analytics" which gives you an idea on how to do Agile in a BI setting.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you mean how to develop an Application for Agile support or simply how to apply Agile principles when using QlikView as one of the tools?

Not applicable
Author

thanku petter.

how to develope an application for Agile support and also apply Agile principles .

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Frankly - Agile can be applied with QlikView just as with most other tools. Agile is a way of conducting your "business" and organize and do your work. QlikView will support this approach as well as any tool. I don't know of any recipes of doing this specifically with QlikView.

However I do recommend a book called "Agile Analytics" which gives you an idea on how to do Agile in a BI setting.