cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Barchart width

Hello.

Here again with my QlikView related questions

There is a strange thing in Qlik, that I just don't understand. I have few barcharts and they are ok.. But they width of the bars are not 100% in the barchart. That is bothering me a bit, it would nice to see the bar go full width instead of leaving empty space on the right side of the bar.

See the picture below:

esmerk.png

The red square demonstrates the width of the bar-area, that can be seen when using keyboard combination shift+ctrl. As it can be seen from the picture, the width of that box is ok. But for some reason, the bars are not full width within that box.

Is there something wrong in my expressions then?

I have two different expressions, one that has the %-value from total to show and other that shows what is left of that %-value.

1. expression = sum(value) / sum(total value)

2. expression = 1 - sum(value) / sum(total value)

Cheers,

Niko

12 Replies
imrencimen
Contributor III
Contributor III

select the log scale white side is decreasing.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

imrencimen
Contributor III
Contributor III

I thik I find your problem. When u dont select plot values inside segments, place will reserved for writing value. if u select inside segment that blaks will disappear.

Ekran Alıntısı1.PNGEkran Alıntısı2.PNG

imrencimen
Contributor III
Contributor III

I thik I find your problem. When u dont select plot values inside segments, place will reserved for writing value. if u select inside segment that blaks will disappear.

Ekran Alıntısı1.PNG