Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verrdo69
Contributor II
Contributor II

Chart color with selection and drills

Hello guys, i'm new to QlikView

I have a bar chart with some values and 2 dimensions. I put these 2 dimensions in a group. 

Now I'd like to control the colors si I go in expression tab, click on the "+" and add a ondition for the background color.

Capture.PNG

This is the code I use to control the colors:

=if([Logo Fournisseur] = '2', RGB(215,146,93),
if([Logo Marque]='2', RGB(215,146,93),

if([Logo Fournisseur]='0',RGB(145,76,24),
if([Logo Marque]='0',RGB(145,76,24),

if([Logo Fournisseur]='1',RGB(182,109,53),
if([Logo Marque]='1',RGB(182,109,53),

))))))

It works BUT, when select the "2" value, and then I use the drill, all the values display in the drill are the color of the "2" value .(i.e. RGB(215,146,93) )

Capture2.PNG

Could someone help me please? Sorry for my english, this is not my native language.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
daveamz
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Jean,

Have a look at the attached document. I've simplified the IF statement, I hope that's not too confusing.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Jean, I assume you need to apply code for Group like below

=if(GetCurrentField(CyclicGroupName) = '[Logo Fournisseur]'  or [Logo Fournisseur] = '2', RGB(215,146,93), if(GetCurrentField(CyclicGroupName) = '[Logo Marque]', [Logo Marque]='2', RGB(215,146,93)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
daveamz
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Jean,

Have a look at the attached document. I've simplified the IF statement, I hope that's not too confusing.

Regards,

David

verrdo69
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks! Appreciate it but if I select [Logo Fournisseur] = 2 and then, i switch my cyclic group: [Logo Marque], all the "[Logo Marque]" bars are the color of the "[Logo Fournisseur] = 2" bar.

verrdo69
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you, it's a bit confusing, i change your LOAD to create some data like mine and it seems to work, i'll try to adapt it with my model. I didn't know about Pik function.

It seems to work with my "logo" chart. I'll try to adapt this method with all the chart.

Thank you so much.