cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalcolmCICWF
Creator III
Creator III

Combo Chart Empty Values

I am playing around in Qlik Sense and am fairly new. I am pretty decent with Qlikview, but there are of course subtle differences.

I created a Combo Chart with the sum and average of job run times by year, month, and day. They don't have a way to easily add trend lines in Qliksense that I have seen, so I added a formula that others had been sharing that created one, but this adds in all values without data to the chart as you can see below.

-Anyone find a good way to remove the extra months/values that are added? I've tried to tinker with all of the settings and options.

-Also, anyone find a way to choose the display of the Y-Axis? the way it splits the hours is very odd... why not just 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, ect?

Here is the trend line formula that also adds the extra zero'ed values:

linest_m(total aggr(if(avg(Run_Time),avg(Run_Time)),DayOfWeek),DayOfWeek)* only({1}DayOfWeek)+linest_b(total aggr(if(avg(Run_Time),avg(Run_Time)),DayOfWeek),DayOfWeek)

Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Have you tried something like this:

IF (calculation1 > 0, calculation2)

- condition your trend line calculation on the fact that the "regular" calculation is non-zero?

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Have you tried something like this:

IF (calculation1 > 0, calculation2)

- condition your trend line calculation on the fact that the "regular" calculation is non-zero?

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...