Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Compare conditions during Load

Hello, I'm bloody new in QlikView.

Can someone help me in this matther?

I tried to do following:

During a Load of Data it should be possible to compare and replace some fields.

In the example attached I want to replace the Field "PM" depending on a replacementdate.

So if the date (field: "Datum") is reached and the "PM" equals "PMalt", the "PMneu" should replace the "PM" until the next combination of date and pm is found.

How can I do that?

Mapping Load will noch word, because I not only need a mapping of one single field, I need a mapping in a condition with 2 fields, and continous replacement until the next record equals the condition.

Thanks in adv.

Best Regards

Ramon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's a slowly changing dimension you have here.

You can use an INTERVAL MATCH load prefix to match your Bewegungsdaten.Datum into the Korrekturtabelle to look up your new value. But to make this work, you must create periods first in your Korrekturtabelle, your table would need to have a start and end date for each 'Korrektur'.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No one any idea?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's a slowly changing dimension you have here.

You can use an INTERVAL MATCH load prefix to match your Bewegungsdaten.Datum into the Korrekturtabelle to look up your new value. But to make this work, you must create periods first in your Korrekturtabelle, your table would need to have a start and end date for each 'Korrektur'.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot.

That was the right way to solve the issue.