Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Execution of script failed.Reload old Data error message for a particular user?

Hi Community Members,

I am trying to reload the data in the loader file and getting the following error message:

Capture.PNG

If other user having same permissions as me, runs the reload then it execute without any error!! Strange...(which means the script have no errors)

Can anybody suggests any possible reason for this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check this for me, I've tested this part and it's working with out any error and qvd also generated

If you want i will share QVW for you

[Lodgement]:

select * from mytable;

STORE Lodgement INTO $(vDataPath)\Lodge.qvd (qvd);

DROP TABLE Lodgement;

Note: 1) I've removed the Load Statement over here

2) I've removes Square brackets for Store and Drop Statement { [ And ] }

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It could be issue tha paths, Can you check whether the path is existing on your server. I mena Data Source

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil for reply. Could you please elaborate, which path you are talking about?

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Load * From C:\Users\XYZ\Downloads\ABC.xls

I am saying check this path is valid or not which i've highlighted

Path is okay, You may share the script?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil,

Yes the path is correct, we have the loader qvw on server, when i try to reload data into the qvw, it fails and if other user logs in and try to reload then it work perfectly fine.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would you provide Log file of QVW? Document and Server Logs may be

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I have attached the log file for both the users. Please note user1 has cancelled the task in between, as he did the reload for testing purpose only. user1 has successfully executed the task yesterday. it also works fine for Admin.

Any suggestions about it?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

It seems like the database connection is not working for me, may be i don't have privileges to connect to the data source as other user have.

I am using following in my script:

ODBC CONNECT TO [prdbidomain;DBQ=//biprddomain/biprddomain] (XUserId is abc, XPassword is xyz);

can you suggest any way i can check and compare my permissions with other user?

Note: I can't share whole script here because of some privacy concerns.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I've seen log files for User1 and User2

Here, The main issue is If User1 created the application then User2 need the same application. That case it won't reload due to Restriction of Privileges for User2. And, The main issue is User2 doesn't have access(May be application used for NTNAME). That case it won't help

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil,

I just checked that I have the permissions to access the database, but still getting the error.