Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I display the last reload time when opening a Qlikview doc?

Hi,

I have written a simple VBscript macro in the Edit module:

sub

dim

set

set

msgbox

end

Which tests out absolutely fine.

I have changed the Requested Module Security and Current local security to System Access.

I have added it to the Document properties in the Triggers OnOpen list of actions:

Run Macro Macro name Reload_data

Clear All

Activate Sheet Sheet ID SH01

I have set the security of the document to Macro Override Security

sub ("Last Time Data Was Reloaded in the System was " & LastReloadedTime & ". (Data is automatically reloaded at 13:00 Mon-Sat.)" ) adoc=qvdoc.getproperties QVDOC=ActiveDocument LastReloadedTime Reload_date

I have saved, closed, exited and reopened Qlikview but it will not display my message box created in the macro - any ideas anyone with more experience than myself?

12 Replies
adam1988
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Steve, and what about VerionNumber? Do you store it somehow or you just change it manually?

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Adam,

This is just changed manually.  These variables sit just under the header on the load script, where developers are expected to enter dates and comments of any changes.  If the change requires a change of version number they would be expected to update this in the code.

You could automate it, I guess, but I always find that simple works best.

Cheers,
Steve

kamikhan
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI! i need to ask one thing i have 2 sheets in qlikview one sheet i update daily . and auto reload time showing. 
but 2 sheet i will updated monthly. or weekly but user consider sheet 2 also update today. so i have question to how can i showing both sheets on different updated time.