Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to calculate the counts in Pivot table

Hi All,

I have a  below requirement .i have to calculate count of ID's ,in two different expressions.

1)First expression should have only Count of ID's ,whose ST value is only Nursing Unit Reporting group.

2)Second expression must have count of ID's ,those having the ST values Nursing Unit Reporting Group and Quality of Food Service .in this expression, those Id's having only quality of Food service are not required.

Examp.PNG

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

=Cound({<ST = {'Nursing Unit Reporting Group'}>}ID)

=Count({<ST = {'Nursing Unit Reporting Group','Quality of Food Service'}, ID-= {'5','28'}>}ID)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I have  so many iDs are there,which is having only ST as Quality of Food Service.

should i mention all id's  manually in the  expression?

=Count({<ST = {'Nursing Unit Reporting Group','Quality of Food Service'}, ID-= {'5','28'}>}ID)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Till how many ID's you have to exclude?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Currently i have 3000 ids to exclude.it may change also, if i load full data.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am out of memory, stalwar1marcowedel