Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make a sheet active based on the browser

Namaste,

Please help me with the following task, this is my first day of working on Qlikview server

i have three different sheets with names Line 1, Line 2, Line 3 in my app. I have to display those sheets on three different monitors using browser. i.e i want to display Line 1 on Dis1, Line 2 on Dis2, Line 3 on Dis3.. How to keep my sheet active based on the request from the displays..

I hope, i explained my problem clearly

SANDIPSATBHAI

Thank you

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you can open three browser windows with a different url in each that has the sheet id as parameter. See this discussion for more information: Passing Parameters in a URL and Document Chaining

Alternatively create three different documents with one sheet each. Then open each document in a new browser window. Move each browser window to the different monitors.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Actually, I cant do that way. But, since I am going to keep that app in a prodction environment display monitors.

I have to  put that App on the server , and these monitors will request to the server through the access point

gwassenaar

Thank you