Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QVD Refresh time is not coming

Hi ,

I tried to retrieve the qvd refresh time by using below command. but I am always getting null value?.

LET vQVDLastRefresh =  QvdCreateTime('D:\tmp\3_QVD\Layer_2\AUM_Journey_DB_Test_March_18_Final_backup_18Mar2013.QVD');

Any Idea?.

Thanks

Dasu.G

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Well just some guesses:

• The file does not exist.
  • Although it as a qvd extemsion it is not actually a qvd (ie internal format is not QVD and does not contain XML header).
  • The security context under which the script is running does not have access to the QVD location.

I suspect the second as the most likely.

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

File exists and I checked there  is an XML header. I am running it from my local machine.. Still issue exists..

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

use,

LET  vQVDLastRefresh= timestamp(QvdCreateTime('D:\tmp\3_QVD\Layer_2AUM_Journey_DB_Test_March_18_Final_backup_18Mar2013.QVD'));

Regards,

Snehal Nabar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi I am trying to use below still vQVDLastRefresh time is coming as null.

LET  vQVDLastRefresh= timestamp(QvdCreateTime($(vQVDLevel2Path)Journey.QVD));

But below path is working fine..

LET  vQVDLastRefresh= timestamp(QvdCreateTime('D:\tmp\3_QVD\Layer_2AUM_Journey_DB_Test_March_18_Final_backup_18Mar2013.QVD'));