Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lylererger
Creator II
Creator II

QlikView Extension Running Problem

Hi friends!

I've just installed Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise and QlikView Workbench (June2017).

Trying to Creating an Extension Project Using a Template‌: Extension object wizard ‒ QlikView

But when I building the template without any changes int IE - than the white web-page occurs

When I trying to Deploying an extension object from Visual Studio - FACED ERRORS:

SeverityCodeDescriptionProjectFileLineSuppression State
ErrorFailed to resolve include text for file:The path '\\Mac\Home\Documents\DOC\C#PROJECT\QVExt\QVExt\SharedTemplateCode.txt' must be either local to this computer or part of your trusted zone. If you have downloaded this template, you may need to 'Unblock' it using the properties page for the template file in File Explorer.QVExt\\Mac\Home\Documents\DOC\C#PROJECT\QVExt\QVExt\Definition.tt0
ErrorLoading the include file 'SharedTemplateCode.txt' returned a null or empty string. The transformation will not be run.QVExt\\Mac\Home\Documents\DOC\C#PROJECT\QVExt\QVExt\Definition.tt1
WarningThe path '\\Mac\Home\Documents\DOC\C#PROJECT\QVExt\QVExt\SharedTemplateCode.txt' must be either local to this computer or part of your trusted zone. If you have downloaded this template, you may need to 'Unblock' it using the properties page for the template file in File Explorer.QVExt\\Mac\Home\Documents\DOC\C#PROJECT\QVExt\QVExt\Definition.tt0

Untitled.png

Infortunatelly, changing of local security trusted zones (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2603144/the-project-location-is-not-trusted-error-in-visual-stud... ) of root project catalogue - doesn't helps.

My next trying to unblock the file "SharedTemplateCode.txt" in Power Shell:

Unblock-File -Path "\\Mac\Home\Documents\DOC\C#PROJECT\QVExt\QVExt\SharedTemplateCode.txt";

doesn't makes any reason too.

Please help me run the Extension

Thanks in advance !

0 Replies