Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview Server with Proxy

Hi all

I have a problem, I'm trying to access Internet with a Qlikview Server with Proxy. This is for Maps of Google, but the maps not shows in the QV document, however in IE7 they show correctly. Someone know about this? Is it necessary set in the QV document the user and pass of Proxy...but how?

Thanks!

2 Replies
matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

There are several posts relating to this problem - none of which seem to offer a solution.

I've had exactly the same issue within a production environment and the only way round it was to go completely round the Proxy Server and open the firewall for maps.google.com...

I tried everything else I could think of to get this working including checking with Qliktech who simply confirmed it's a proxy issue.

Sorry there's no solution but trust me I've looked everywhere and tried everything.

All the best,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I just send an email to QlikTech and I'm waiting a response, I hope that the request will be different that you has received.

Thanks again!

Luis