Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black_Hole
Creator II
Creator II

Use VBA Macro (webservice) in Qlikview

Hello all,

Currently, I have an Excel workbook with macros allowing me to call a webservice (WSDL).

I would like to build with Qlikview an user interface allowing to call a webservice (the same webservice used in my workbook).

Please could you tell me if it's possible to reuse the VBA macros  from my Excel workbook in my Qlikview dashboard?

Below, the link used for the macros in my workbook:

WebService with VBA

Thank you in advance for your help.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe the better option might be an 'extension'.  Here is link to the QlikView for Developers Help, this is where all the SDK related materials are, this should help get you pointed in the right direction I believe.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/November2018/Content/QV_HelpSites/Home-developer.htm

You will see all the different development options on that main page, the Building extensions is where I think you likely want to go with this one though just to try to point you in the right direction.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.