Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

colour differenciation between diferent fiscal years

I want to colour differenciation between different fiscal year in 12 months rolling peraio.......how to do that??

yojas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please find the attached application.

I hope that here you are referring to financial year. it is always better to use financial year in format of start year - end year (for example 2010-2011) if it does not start from Jan.

Here select financial year and accordingly month text will change color in the straight table.

I have used set analysis in straight table, so it does not reduce its data when selection is made in fin_year field.

Let me know, if any issue.

Also, see yearname function which I have used for financial year in load script.

Thanks

Ashutosh

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hi,

You can put condition ,if(Year=2009,rgb(100,125,180),if(year=2010,rgb(...) so on

in text color option when you press the '+' sign in expression

Not applicable
Author

if i select 2011 then months from MAR 2010 to APR 2011 should appear in different colour for that what i need to do?

yojas

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please find the attached application.

I hope that here you are referring to financial year. it is always better to use financial year in format of start year - end year (for example 2010-2011) if it does not start from Jan.

Here select financial year and accordingly month text will change color in the straight table.

I have used set analysis in straight table, so it does not reduce its data when selection is made in fin_year field.

Let me know, if any issue.

Also, see yearname function which I have used for financial year in load script.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ashutosh...........