Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to change layout properties of all sheets in all documents all at once

Hi dudes,

I have qlik view document which has many sheets[some sheets are hidden]. In each sheet, there are around 35 objects; for all the objects in all sheets, i have to change layout property i.e allow copy/clone option.

Instead of manually going to each sheet and each object; is there any feasible way

14 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Right click on sheet->properties->security->check 'Copy/Clone sheet objects'  

then check 'Apply to All Sheets'

Not applicable
Author

i have done that but when i went through each object in sheet; those properties are not affected

tresesco
MVP
MVP

You might not see the box unchecked in the Layout tab of objects, but works. Try to copy paste an object, it would possibly not allow.

Not applicable
Author

s wat u said is right and how to make conditionally hidden sheet;visible always

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Sheet->properties->General tab->Show Sheet 'Always'

Not applicable
Author

that modification of general properties i.e if we go and change sheet properties some individual objects  are not affected.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

For that: Settings->Document Properties->Security-> 'Show All Sheets and Objects'

Not applicable
Author

try

Sheet>properties>General tab>Show Sheet   'Always'

Not applicable
Author

i think u didnt get me.

my problem is when i modify sheet properties i.e i checked allow copy/clone, and i went to an object in  the same sheet its allow copy/clone is unchecked and as u said it may not show change in check box; i tried to copy/clone bt it is not allowing....

in sheet properties i even selected to apply all sheets and saved dashboard n opened it; but the result is same