Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView Connectivity

Discussion board for collaboration related to QlikView Connectors.

Announcements
QlikView forum consolidation is complete. Labels are now required. LEARN ABOUT LABELS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

BAPI function SAP Connector

Hi everyone!

I'm facing a problem in accessing a BAPI function with SAP Connector. Recently was created an specific BAPI function on SAP were I'm implementing a BI project, however this function is not listed in the BAPIs functions listed by BAPI Connector. Seems that the BAPI Connector is listing only the "original"/standard functions of SAP.

I would like to know how can I access this specific created function with SAP Connector on QlikView.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

If you can execute the BAPI in SE37 and get a spool file, then you can extract the data to QV using the BAPI connector. Just type the name of the BAPI/Function Module in the ' Enter the function you want to build a script for' input field and click 'Get parameters'. The search result in 'Search all BAPIs' is probably filtered so you will not find your custom BAPI's there.. / Mats 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

If you can execute the BAPI in SE37 and get a spool file, then you can extract the data to QV using the BAPI connector. Just type the name of the BAPI/Function Module in the ' Enter the function you want to build a script for' input field and click 'Get parameters'. The search result in 'Search all BAPIs' is probably filtered so you will not find your custom BAPI's there.. / Mats 

View solution in original post

mats_olin
Employee
Employee

Sorry, I ment that you should get get a result table in SE37, not a spool file.. / Mats