Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medinseto
Contributor
Contributor

Help with Error

Hey guys,

after restarting, I can't view any charts anymore. It only says "Error: all expressions disabled". When a colleague opens the file, he doesn't have this problem.

Does Qlikview have a feature regarding authorization? I freshly installed Qlikview and may not have the right permission-settings, etc. if it has any....

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @medinseto ,

Apart from my colleague @Maria_Halley  has mentioned, it could have been the application it also has section access and data reduction based on such section access and then the data you can visualize is reduced and hence leading to the situation you are having.

We hope this helped you with some hints for your investigation.

Cheers, 

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@medinseto

Is you and/or your collogue use QlikView Desktop personal edition?

That would explain the behavior

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/QlikView-Personal-Edition-FAQ/ta-p/1711127

Albert_Candelario

Hello @medinseto ,

Apart from my colleague @Maria_Halley  has mentioned, it could have been the application it also has section access and data reduction based on such section access and then the data you can visualize is reduced and hence leading to the situation you are having.

We hope this helped you with some hints for your investigation.

Cheers, 

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer