Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Drill down report for comparative analysis

Hi All,

Good Evening !!!

I am developing a comparative report which will show the comparison between to two months. Will it be possible to show , Drill down report to show the data difference between two months?

Example –

Month 1 has Values = 1,2,3

Month 2 has Values = 1,2,3,4,5

In output – I need to show the 4,5 in Straight table/Table box.

Can someone please guide me on this? For your information, I am able to show KPI numbers (Month 1 Total = 3 & Month 2 Total = 5) but unable to show drill down details?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Did ample amount of research but it seems the way I am trying to do is not possible.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This make sense, But the only thing i would ask you to build the same in Data model rather Front-End.. And, So when we opened thread using Drill Down that means you need to allocate P() and E() are in place.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Anil for response. Can you please give me some example of P() & E() i.e. how in this case i can able to use it?

Also I am using alternate states to compare data between two sets. Output currently I am getting is all the results from SET1 where as i want to show only the difference in straight table. Is it possible to do it?

Expression I used in this case -

=SUM({(SET1 - SET2)} SALES

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please fill that expression? What are the Set1 and SEt2??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

SET1 & SET 2 are alternate states which are assigned to two different selections.

ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Did ample amount of research but it seems the way I am trying to do is not possible.