In QlikView 9.0 SR1 the Last Used (UTC) entry on the "Licenses" tab in the QMC is showing some odd times. Example: If I check the Last Used (UTC) for my user id it'll say something like today's date at 6:00 p.m. when it's actually 11:00 a.m. or something.
My question is this: How do I set that UTC entry to show the correct time that a user had last logged in at?
We have this issue on each (2 total) of our servers that have a QVS.
I'm afraid it's the only way it's displayed. Time and date are shown UTC, and your local timezone may not be the same (here i. e. is UTC +1), so you have to add/substract as many hours as you are from UTC (otherwise, it would not show "UTC" but your current timezone i. e. "CET" here).
That's strange. This is from the Release Notes, under Bugs Corrected:
So if you're still seeing the problem while running SR3, I would say that the thing to do would be to contact support...
I think you may be mixing up displays.
CAL last use has always been displayed in UTC, and will continue to do so.
Access Point values like last reload should have been shown on local time. That was the bug that was fixed.
Any specific reason for showing the Last cal used in UTC. Because one of customer is not able to figure it out when the user has logged in.
Is there any other way to track when the user has last logged in.