Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Can Only Add 1 Bookmark in QV11 - AJAX Client

I can create 1 bookmark successfully but cannot create subsequent bookmarks without clearing the cache and opening a new browser session.

When I go to create a bookmark in Qlikview using Chrome the screen goes grey and I do not see the dialog box to create a bookmark. It works with IE (plugin) but not Chrome.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing, and if so have you found a workaround?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erikadvectas
Valued Contributor

Re: Can Only Add 1 Bookmark in QV11 - AJAX Client

Hi Philip,

Have a look at this blog post: http://community.qlik.com/blogs/supportupdates/2014/04/25/known-issue-with-chrome-update-34018471nn-... . Might help.

Do you have any screenshots?

What version of your browsers are you using?

Regards,

Erik

3 Replies
erikadvectas
Valued Contributor

Hi Philip,

Have a look at this blog post: http://community.qlik.com/blogs/supportupdates/2014/04/25/known-issue-with-chrome-update-34018471nn-... . Might help.

Do you have any screenshots?

What version of your browsers are you using?

Regards,

Erik

Not applicable

Thanks for the blog post. That's exactly the version I am running (Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m specifically).

According to the post this affects the Chrome versions 34.0.1847.1nn

Attached are screenshots

Creating the first bookmark
1.PNG.png

Attempting to create a second bookmark

2.PNG.png

According to my tests, it seems this affects both Adding and Deleting bookmarks.

erikadvectas
Valued Contributor

We are aware of this and are working on a fix. This has been reported as bug 68149. Please contact Qlik Support through official channels to request a patch, which will be issued once we have isolated the cause.

Regards,

Erik

Community Browser