Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload Jobs in QV9 QMC

I have installed QV9 SR4 on a development server running Microsoft Server 2003 R2. We do not have a QlikView Publisher license. I have a QlikView document scheduled to reload, and everytime the job reloads it errors out stating 'Bad username and password is most likely the cause of this problem.' I have confirmed that the username and password entered in the Section Access of the reload job is correct, and I am using the same username and password for 3 other document reloads without issue. The document in question will reload successfully when I reload it through the QlikView developer. I have a feeling that a background file has been corrupted that is associated with this QlikView document, but I don't know how to confirm this. Has anyone had this issue before?

2 Replies
lhr
Employee
Employee

do you have to possibility to make a copy of the document and remove section access and try if it still fails with the copy without section access?

lhr
Employee
Employee

... and also, do the credentials you use have user or admin access in SA?