Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scalability tool QW-0.8.4: bug using Reduced Document List

Hi, I'm found a bug in JMeter code generated for the Scalability Tool (0.8.4) for QlikView using Reduced Document List.

Simptoms:

In QMC all user sessions are in the same document (don't appear to work, but the JMeter open the docs looking the Result Tree).

Scene:

• Test with “Use Reduced Document list” enabled

Bug0.8.4-1.PNG

• In the JMeter generated code, we found is added a CSV that read $DOCUMENT

• Exits another variable $ORIGINALDOC initialized with the document refered like "Document URL" in the GUI.

Bug0.8.4-2.PNG

• And... (here is the problem), there is a post-processor needed for "Document Chaining" and inserted using it or not:

vars.put("DOCUMENT", vars.get("ORIGINALDOC"));

Workaround:

• My script doesn't use "Document Chaining", then just I disable this post-processor.

My Question:

I'm wondering if the templates for the jmx generated code are reachables/customizables .

Best regards

1 Reply
Sebastian_Fredenberg

Hi and thanks,

We are aware of that issue, it will be fixed in the next tool release. Solution for now is as you did - disable the postprocessor.

One note though, post questions and comments regarding the tool here instead, to ensure the it is seen and handled properly: Qlik Scalability

Cheers

/sebastian