Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Warning QVGeneral: MetaService - HasAccess: Empty User has found. Access deny into document

Recently we upgraded our server to QV12SR2. When I check out QVS Event log, I notice that there are many warnings with the message below:

"Warning    QVGeneral: MetaService - HasAccess: Empty User has found. Access deny into document <Path to QVW>"

Anyone have any idea what is this warning about? We don't have this before the upgrade.

9 Replies
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: Warning QVGeneral: MetaService - HasAccess: Empty User has found. Access deny into document

I recommend contacting Qlik Support for explanation of this message.

-Rob

elizabethward
New Contributor II

Re: Warning QVGeneral: MetaService - HasAccess: Empty User has found. Access deny into document

Hello - did you ever find out what this warning message meant?  I'm currently seeing it in  QV12.1 SR4

Support
Support

Hello,

Typically this warning refers to an event where an unauthorized user attempts to open a QVW file from the AccessPoint.

Hope this helps,

Chip

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
elizabethward
New Contributor II

Thank you, but is there a way to find out what the user's name is?

Support
Support

If the QlikView Server Events log is set to High Verbosity, it should log the user who attempted to access the QVW.

elizabethward
New Contributor II

I attached the log to the case. I don't see a user name, do you? The message is confusing because of the wording. "Empty User has found"..?

piersbatchelor
New Contributor

Hi Khim,

We have the same error

erivelton
New Contributor

!how do I see the High Verbosity settings in QVW, if it is configured?

Support
Support

The log entries would be in the QlikView Server Events log.