Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suraj_Maraje
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Azure AD Integration with QlikView

Hello fellow QlikView enthusiasts!

I am currently facing a challenge with Azure AD integration in QlikView, and I'm reaching out to the incredible Qlik Community for some guidance and expertise.

Here's a brief overview of my situation: I have been working on a project that involves integrating Azure AD authentication with our QlikView environment. The goal is to provide seamless access and user management using Azure AD credentials within our QlikView application. However, I have hit a roadblock and could use your support to overcome it.

Specifically, I am struggling with the following aspects:

1. Establishing a secure connection between QlikView and Azure AD.
  2. Configuring QlikView to authenticate users using Azure AD credentials.
  3. Ensuring smooth user management and access control within QlikView via Azure AD.

I have done some research and explored the available documentation, but I feel that firsthand insights and experiences from the Qlik Community experts would be immensely valuable in resolving these challenges.

If you have successfully implemented Azure AD integration in QlikView or possess knowledge in this area, I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Whether you can offer step-by-step instructions, share helpful resources, or provide general guidance, your contributions will make a significant difference to my project.

To make it easier for everyone to follow the discussion, I kindly request that you share your insights and solutions directly in this post. This way, others who might face similar challenges can benefit from the collective knowledge of our vibrant community.

Thank you all in advance for your time

Labels (1)
0 Replies