Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hurshid
Contributor
Contributor

Download page

Hello. I am a new here who is using a first-time Qlik sense. I need help download Qlik desktop. When I sign in to my dashboard there was text like "access denied, please contact your agent". What should I do here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You will need a license to be able to do this. Your Administrator can send you a link from the Qlik Sense Server.

See the Client authentication link in this help link.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You will need a license to be able to do this. Your Administrator can send you a link from the Qlik Sense Server.

See the Client authentication link in this help link.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Hurshid,

If you need assistance in reaching the Qlik Downloads site, you'll need to contact Qlik Customer Support. You can choose the Chat Now or Open Support Case options.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Hurshid,

Were you able to find a solution for this?