Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I make QlikView to autoscroll the sheet

Hi, the title says it all. I have a large sheet and that  used for visualitzation and I want it to be able to autoscroll all the way down and then all they way up. In a loop. Is it possible? I have been searching for google for an entire week and I haven't found anything of the sorts.

4 Replies
ThomasGorr
Partner - Contributor III

I think you could implement an extension that does some animationstuff in the browser. For example something like this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12477722/autoscroll-to-bottom-of-page-then-top-and-repeat

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply. But the problem is that the sheet refreshes instantly when scrolling down so it gets back to the beginning of the sheet.

ThomasGorr

With refresh you mean that there is a refresh of new loaded data? In this case you could change the app behaviour of how to receive new/reloaded data from engine. You can see those settings when you open the QVW in QliKView Desktop and browse to Settings - Document Settings - Server  and see the first dropdown options "Refresh Mode when Document is Updated on Server". Hope this helps you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Okay I'll try that out. Thank you very much for your help