Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjagrelli
Contributor
Contributor

Load all files from Google Drive

Hey guys

So, I've been extracting some data from an API and storing it on Google Drive. I want to be able to load all the files stored in a Google Drive folder at once.

I used to do it like this:

LIB CONNECT TO 'GoogleDrive';

LET vDataInicial = Date('01/01/2020','MM-YYYY');

DO WHILE vDataInicial <= Today()

LET vDataMes = Date(MonthStart(vDataInicial), 'YYYY-MM');

FOR Each vCentroCusto in FieldValueList('Id')

UnificaçãoDados:

LOAD * FROM [lib://GoogleDrive/1Pax60O_iXL5y-p288Ad1buiEsPUh4BkL/$(vDataMes)_ROES4E_$(vCentroCusto).qvd] (qvd);

NEXT vCentroCusto;

LET vDataMes = Date(vDataInicial, 'YYYY-MM');
LET vDataInicial = Date(AddMonths(vDataInicial, 1),'DD/MM/YYYY');

LOOP;

Where vCentroCusto comes from another Table previously loaded. But everynow and then there's new values for vCentroCusto and there's no old files with that field on, so I get an error message like this one:

Cannot open file: 'lib://GoogleDrive/1Pax60O_iXL5y-p288Ad1buiEsPUh4BkL/2020-01_ROES4E_158.qvd' (Connector error: Error getting metadata: NotFound)

Because the vCentroCusto = 158, only exists now so there's no files that contain this variable for last year.

A solution to this would be to load all the files from the Google Drive folder without having to use these variables as it is said here "Wildcard/masking syntax is not supported. You may only load specified individual files, or all files in a specified folder." (link: official qlik help ). How can I do it?

Labels (4)
0 Replies