Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankC
Creator
Creator

Object Extension Error

Hello

We are trying to use the d3Sankey extension.  We were able to install it.  Works fine in the desktop version.  Copied the extension to the server.  The application uses the extension, but only if we close the application and then reopen it.  when looking at the log details (via the governance dashboard), the extension is causing a lot of errors (failed to load extension).  Looking at the server configs, the  global document setting to allow server objects is not checked, but the same option is checked at the application level.  The other setting I noticed was the alternate extensions path is null.

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Not sure if this is a duplicate post to another one I just answered a while ago or not, but you really need to take this back to the folks that wrote the extension, as they would be the ones to dig into thing to figure out why it is giving you problems.  The other issue, you did not state from where you got, so even if someone wanted to look into it, we have no idea where to go to get it...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.