cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview Extensions Issue

We just recently upgraded to Qlikview Server Nov 2018 Release . We had the the accessbility Extensions working fine in the previous verison Nov 2017 Release. But now  when we try to use extension it says "Qlikview accessbility extensions require. Please see the attached screen shot.

Also I have the extensions in the below locations

\\Server Name\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects\QlikView

\\Server Name\Users\qv4service\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Objects\Qlikview

What Am i missing here ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check the QVS Settings.ini file (ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer folder) or the QMC\System\Setup\QVS resource\Folders tab settings to see where things are pointed there, my hunch is things are looking somewhere they are not, and that is where things are stored, so hopefully that will let you see where it is looking...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
danilostochi
Creator II
Creator II

try 

C:\ProgramData\Qliktech\QlikviewServer\Extensions\Document\ "You Extensions"

+55(44) 9 9993-3605, WhatsApp
E-Mail or Skype - danilo16stochi@hotmail.com
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Already tried that doesn't work

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check the QVS Settings.ini file (ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer folder) or the QMC\System\Setup\QVS resource\Folders tab settings to see where things are pointed there, my hunch is things are looking somewhere they are not, and that is where things are stored, so hopefully that will let you see where it is looking...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.