Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Simple ASP.net Integration with Workbench

Hi,

I am trying to create a very very simple div integration on an asp.net page but I seem to be at a loss and there seems to be little information out there to aid in the troubleshooting.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs" Inherits="QlikviewReportViewer.WebForm1" %><!DOCTYPE html>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

<title></title>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://qvserver/QVAJAXZfc/htc/QvAjax.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

Qv.InitWorkBench({

View: 'Report1',

Host: 'QVS@qvserver',

Ticket: 'v8yvzwI7hpe4jLlB7DrjJNFovVt0HjPh8zdTxVF1'

});

</script>

<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" />

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<div>

<div class="QvInlineObject" avqview="Report1" id="Document\CH07" avq="object:.Document\CH07"></div>

</div>

</form>

</body>

</html>

Everytime I try to view the page I get the error: "No connection". I am using a webticket that has been generated via getwebticket call (and this works correct via other SSO integrations). We also have workbench enabled.

One thing I did find strange, via the server log file.. Every login attempt is causing this error:

2015-03-10 04:58:562015-03-11 04:14:531300ErrorSE_LOG: SERVER - DMR: Validate and Apply Hex. UsrName(UaDTzeXF/ksy0NrgGfimu0WidG50EOHfhqke6135) <- Webticket or whatever I set as a the ticket value

I am starting to come to the conclusion that maybe the ticket value isn't designed to support the response GetWebTicket (but then some forum posts conflict with that) but any help is appreciated. Either way, how can I get a user to access this page using a web ticket?

-Chris

0 Replies