Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbecher
MVP
MVP

Visualization of Graph Data

Hi all,

I started to develop an extension for graph visualization based on the Graph Dracula Library, using Raphael: http://www.graphdracula.net

This seems to be an interesting topic. First of all, what is the best data representation of graph data in a relational QlikView world? Second, there are a lot of limitations using those JavaScript libs. I've tried some before (D3.js etc.) but Dracula seems to have the simplest interface for my use case.

What is your opinion?

- Ralf

GraphDracula01.png

GraphDracula02.png

Astrato.io Head of R&D
86 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ralf,

Your extension is so good, is it possible to add following functionality to the extension.

We need to show job dependencies for showing its successor and predecessors like below.

Also when clicking on any of the Process it should become the center Process and its successor and predecessor should show.

Sankey.PNG

Thanks a lot

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi Fouzia,

I agree, this can be developed in any kind of direction.. We provide professional services for this kind of implementations.

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Anil_Babu_Samineni

As i request from LinkedIn - I would need this? https://gojs.net/latest/samples/PathAnimation.html

Can we achieve this? Please let s know if some one contribute on my post

Note - I apologies for posting thru old thread. But we need input like link i attached

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Sure, just create another graph extension and use GoJS library instead. Easy as this..

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you have time, Can you provide - QVW for that too.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

You can order professional services from us for this kind of development.

Astrato.io Head of R&D
jillwoodley
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Ralf,

Do you have anything similar for Qlik sense?

Thanks,

Jill

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi Jill,

we have a couple of commercial and supported graph extensions. Please contact me directly if you're interested:

ralf.becher@tiq-solutions.de

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
tjardine99
Contributor
Contributor

Ralf,

Great app.  It worked perfectly.

deepwadhwa28
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Ralf,

Sorry to posting message here . I have urgent requirement is to create a straight Line Network topology diagram in QlikSense. I want to show the Nodes connected with straight line like E1,E2 ,E3 is connected in between cables T1, T2 and so on. Please suggest me or any pointers for this type of requirement to be achievable in QlikSense. Below is thread where I have posted my requirement.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/qlik-sense-app-development/message-id/42649

Thanks.
Deepak