Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fonlovedog207
Contributor
Contributor

week day function cannot used on Qlikview Ver11. Any one have idea to get number of day in

Fonlovedog207_1-1673862226810.png

My office have QlikView version 11, but  week day function cannot used on QlikView Ver11 (On server scrip error but on desktop not error).  Any one have idea to get number of day  by example

Labels (6)
4 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Do you have day name info? and required the number like 0,1,2 ..

Then try like below

Match(UrDayNameField, 'Sun', 'Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', 'Thu', 'Fri', 'Sat')-1 as Fieldname2

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Fonlovedog207
Contributor
Contributor
Author

No  i don't .I have date 

MayilVahanan

okay, hope weekstart function will be there.. If so , try like below

=Pick(Match(Floor(urdatefield), Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)), Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)+1), Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)+2), Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)+3), Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)+4), Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)+5)
, Floor(WeekStart(urdatefield)+6)),
'Sun', 'Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', 'Thu', 'Fri', 'Sat')

or change to 0,1,2,3.. 

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
marcus_sommer

Weekday() is a valid date-function within QV 11 and also within many releases earlier. If it's worked for you within the desktop client but not within the server it's quite likely that either the dataset is different or that different settings to the interpretation are applied. For example if no interpretation-variables are used QlikView takes the regional-settings from the OS and they may be different.